- Alumni Information Centre membership is available after the successful completion of a GIBS academic course (Doctoral, MBA, MPhil, PDBA (FT & PT), PMD, SECP).
- Membership application is valid for one year and subject to the following conditions,
- Proof of the successful completion of a GIBS academic program
- Proof of payment for the full amount.
- Membership for the first year, post graduation, is for free.
- Membership renewal and subsequent years, post graduation, is subject to an annual fee.
- Annual fees are R200.00 plus additional costs for:
- Proof of payment must be faxed to 011 771 4323
- Banking details
Bank details: Standard Bank
Branch code: 01-92-05-90, Sandton
Account number: 421018011
Account name: GIBS/Gordon Institute of Business Science
- Alumni Information Centre Membership is not transferable.
- GIBS reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership, and to amend conditions and fees.
- Members are requested to identify themselves when entering the Information Centre and checking out material.
- Members will be held responsible for all material until returned on the due date.
- Three items per member may be borrowed for a period of 30 days and renewed once.
- A daily fine of will be charged for overdue books from date of loan expiry. Fines are R10.00 per book per day.
Members will not have remote access to the electronic databases.
- The Information Centre must be notified immediately of any lost or damaged material.
- Members are reminded that it is an offence under the Copyright Act 98 of 1978 to make photocopies for any purpose other than private use or study. A maximum 10% of the text of a book or article from a journal is allowed to be copied.
Click here for the Information Centre Alumni membership form