Increase returns through effective management of key customers.
Key Account Management (KAM) is a hugely important development in business-to-business selling and relationship management. However, it does require re-thinking your approach to sales due to the evolving nature and challenges in today's sales environments and competitive markets.
This programme demonstrates how the practice of sales is changing in business-to-business markets. In this new world, salespeople have to become more strategic in their approach, more focused on helping customers improve their own performance, and better at building and sustaining strong, trust-based relationships with buying companies.
Run by Prof Deva Rangarajan, a world leading authority on sales from Vlerick Business School in Belgium, this programme will cover the latest, most effective sales planning tools and techniques you need to more effectively manage these critical relationships and also examines global best practice on how to successfully and profitably penetrate, co-create and extend your business with key customers to maintain profitable growth.
Five challenges facing sales today:
- Experienced salespeople can expect to spend 7.5 hours of cold calling to get one qualified appointment;
- 69% of sales executives believe that the buyer process is changing faster than organisations are responding;
- Sales people are dealing with increasingly empowered and risk averse customers;
- The average sales cycle times are getting longer; and
- Sales people are struggling to move from a product-centric sales approach to a customer-centric solution focus.