University of Pretoria’s Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) in conjunction with the Black Management Forum (BMF) is awarding five (5) bursaries to students accepted onto the Intensive PGDip/MBA programme for the 2020 intake.
The selection of the final bursary recipient will be based on the following underpinning requirements:
- Be an active BMF member or an active member of a community.
- Provide proof of financial need.
- Be a great GIBS ambassador.
- Potential for learning.
- Academic merit.
- Compulsory attendance for all classes.
- South African citizens within a designated group, as described by the Employment Equity Act.
THE BURSARY WILL COVER:
R317 790.00 for PGDip/MBA which includes course material and textbooks.
THE BURSARY WILL NOT COVER:
- The non-refundable application fee.
- The Global Module
- Any additional costs outside of the tuition fee.
Please read the below instructions before you submit your application for consideration.
- The closing date for the bursary is 25 August 2020 at 12 PM (midday).
- Please ensure you have submitted your completed Intensive PGDip/MBA 2020 programme application via the GIBS website before the deadline.
- No bursary application will be reviewed if a concurrent completed Intensive PGDip/MBA 2020 programme application has not been submitted.
- Bursary applications received after the closing date, on 25 August 2020 at 12 PM (Midday), will not be considered.
- Feedback in regard to the awarding of the bursary will be provided by the end of September 2020.
- All bursary applications received will be reviewed by a committee and the shortlisted candidates will be called in for a follow-up interview.
to apply for this bursary