"Your brand name is only as good as your reputation." Richard Branson
Protect your corporate reputation and brand in today’s
digital and disruptive environment.
This two-day event will provide insights and perspectives from specialists and industry experts who will share best practices, case studies and practical ideas.
Who should attend:
Practitioners and professionals from all industries (both private & public), from middle to senior levels, who are involved in:
- Corporate communications;
- Internal & external communications;
- Corporate affairs/relations;
- Crisis management;
- Stakeholder engagement/relations;
- Investor relations;
- Media relations;
- Public relations ; and
- Reputation management.
Stellar speaker line-up:
- Chris Gibbons, Journalist, Editor, Broadcaster & Trainer
Songezo Zibi, Head of
Communications, Barclays Africa Group
Esme Arendse, Executive Head – Group Communications, Nedbank
- Kevin Welman, Director, ByDesign Communications
- Chris Maroleng, Group Executive, Corporate Affairs, MTN Group
- Makhosini Nkosi, Independent strategic communications & crisis management specialist
- Carol Allers, Issues & Communication Manager, Eskom
- Lillian Mofokeng, Senior Manager: Marketing & Communication, Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA)
Jacqui O'Sullivan, Group Executive Communication & Brand Marketing, Telkom
Nic Ray, Chief Marketing Officer, Brandseye
- Mike Stopforth, Chief Strategy Officer, Wunderman
- Bridget von Holdt, Business Director, Burson-Marsteller
- Thabisile Phumo, Senior Vice President: Communication, Sibanye Gold
- Vicki St Quintin, Group Corporate Affairs and Investor Relations Manager, Adcock Ingram
- Alan Hilburg, President & Chief Executive, HilburgMalan
- Katy Katopodis, Group Editor-in-Chief, Eyewitness News
- Michelle Potgieter, Director of Corporate Marketing and Communications, Samsung Electronics
- Jordan Rittenberry, Managing Director, Edelman
Head Corporate Communications/Associate Director, Procter & Gamble, Sub-Saharan Africa
Setlogane Manchidi, Head of CSI, Investec
- Annaleigh Vallie, Group Communications Manager, Massmart
Duke Malan, Managing Partner, HilburgMalan
- Stuart Tudor-Owen, Chief Marketing Officer, Deloitte-Touche
- Regine le Roux, Managing Director, Reputation Matters
- Dr Marietjie Theron-Wepener, Senior Lecturer, University of Stellenbosch Business School
Topics of discussion include:
Venue: GIBS campus, 26 Melville Road, Illovo, Sandton, Johannesburg
Dates and times: 23 - 24 May 2017 from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
Fees: Fee of R8500/p includes conference materials, lunch and refreshments for both days. Payment of R8500/p must be received latest 2 weeks prior to start of conference to secure seat. Please adhere to cancellation policy outlined below.
Online booking: To book your seat, please click APPLY NOW. If you have issues booking online, please send an email to email@example.com. Once you have booked successfully, you will receive a reference number and email with invoice.
Please note: We are also hosting a masterclass on Crisis Communications and Media Training on 25 May 2017. Please click the link below for more information and to book seat.