A series of 6 workshops designed to sharpen your business skills set.
How you will benefit:
- Learn how to craft a message so that you can communicate on any platform in any situation.
- Develop more effective approaches to decision-making, strategic thinking, and business strategy.
- Improve your writing techniques. Write to be read, not ignored.
- Enhancing your resilience skills will help you adapt to new and unforeseen realities successfully. Learn to create the right mindset.
- Leadership musts to help build skills like empathy, curiosity and, an innovative mindset.
- Skills to improve creative intelligence and creative problem-solving.
This is an online series and takes place via Zoom over three days. Two sessions per day as below:
- Dates: 16 - 18 November 2021
- Morning: 08:30 to 09:30
- Afternoon: 16:30 to 17:30
Companies wishing to sponsor this series should please contact Katie at Kilpatrickk@gibs.co.za
Discounts of 20% for bookings of 10 or more.