Contrary to popular belief, sales and the traditional sales force has not been replaced by technology. In fact, selling has now become empowered, far more sophisticated and strategic.
Technology is not the enemy, it's the enabler. Chatbots, RPA, big data, analytics and more, have freed up the salesforce from manual tasks, providing powerful customer insights, and helping shape the sales strategy.
Online has created new channels and opportunities which are supplementary, not substitutes. No doubt that the role of the sales person has been disrupted, but the opportunity now exists to learn new skills and apply them to exceed targets.
Programme Outline - Click here for programme
This is an online conference and takes place via Zoom over four afternoons on the below dates:
Dates: 11 - 14 October 2021
Time: 16:00 to 17:30 (each session is 90 minutes long)
Zuriel Naiker, MBA GIBS, Marsh Africa sales and distribution MD
Speakers confirmed to date:
- Prof Sandra VanderMerwe, Extraordinary Professor at GIBS , author, "Distinguishers. Winning Customers at Speed, Scale and Lower Cost"
- Luigi Ferrini, Chief Customer Officer, Tiger Brands Ltd.
- Pieter Woodhatch, CEO Retail sales, CDAO FRS interactions, FNB
- Lerato Motsoeneng, Managing Executive: Retail & Logistics at Vodacom
- Ernest North, Co-founder, Naked
Prav Govinder, CEO, Discovery Connect
Werner Lindemann, Clickatell SVP, Commercial: Middle East & Southern Africa
- Tsepo Mohapi, Independent Consultant
- Ajay Lalu, Co-founder and Director, CIRT
- Leigh Crymble, Head Behavioural Linguist, BreadCrumbs
- Luisa Mazinter, Group Chief Marketing Officer, 42Markets Group
- Musaba Kangulu, Product Marketing Manager, Facebook
- Elizma Nolte, Regional Marketing Manager, Facebook
In collaboration with Facebook