If you are not already offering services or products online, you will be soon.
This masterclass will give you a solid understanding of how the digital economy
functions and provide you with the tools and critical insights needed to succeed with your online offering.
- The technology required to sell a product online (big or small businesses);
- User Experience (UX) or User Interface (UI) website design thinking – removing friction from the process;
- Conversion rate optimisation – how to get customers to do what you want them to do (checkout, get a quote, etc.);
- A/B testing: What initial experiments your company should begin with to achieve customer-centricity;
- Desktop vs mobile app;
- Payment gateways and product delivery solutions; and
- How to acquire customers online (digital marketing).
Ryan Bacher: MD and Founder, Netflorist
Ryan studied and completed a Bachelor of Arts and Law Degree at Wits in 1994. He then went to work for the Club Med Group in the Caribbean. Following Club Med, he returned to SA where he was offered a position at NetActive Internet where he worked in marketing and sales for 2 years.
In 1999, he co-founded NetFlorist and has been at the company ever since. As Managing Director, Ryan is responsible for all day-to-day operations and strategy of the company. He is a co-founder of the South African Forum for E-tailers and sits on the board of the South African chapter of the Entrepreneurs Organisation.