As South Africa celebrates Women’s Month in August, GIBS is once again proud to bring together leading businesswomen across sectors in an open and supportive
environment for sharing, learning and networking.
On the first day of this event, speakers will exchange ideas,
insights and experiences with peers regarding the challenges that face women in the corporate world today. Listen to their journey and be inspired on how they are making an impact in their
personal lives and in the business community.
On day two, there will be mini workshops pertaining to critical skills that will further assist
women in their personal mastery and leadership excellence.
Bring your team to this not-to-be-missed event.
- Dr. Dorothy Ndletyana, GIBS Faculty
- Buyani Zwane, GIBS Faculty
- Sneha Shah, Managing Director, Africa, Thomson Reuters
- David Shapiro, Deputy
Chairman, Sasfin Securities
- Grace Harding, Chief Executive Officer, Ocean Basket
Nthabiseng Legoete, Founder, Quali
- Taryn Gill, Founder, The Perfect Hair
Makhosazana Zwane- Siguqa,
Head of Content, WeChat Africa
- Aisha Pandor, Chief Executive Officer, SweepSouth
- Thuto Gaasenwe, Spoken word poet
Firdous Sallie, Acting Chief Officer: Business and Individual Tax, South African Revenue Service
Nicole McNamara, Managing Director, VWV Group SA
Adv Priakumari Hassan, Chief Executive Officer, Women of Africa (WOA) Group
Jackie van Niekerk, Chief Operating Officer, Attacq
- Dr Ngao Motsei, GIBS Faculty
- Janine Starkey, Corporate image consultant, House of Janine
- Donna Rachelson, Chief Executive Officer, Branding & Marketing YOU
- Paul Nyamuda, Psychologist, Executive Coach & Motivational Speaker, Corporate Legends
Click for Programme Agenda >> GIBS Women in Business 2017.pdf
- Women leadership in an era of disruption
- Women in the boardroom - navigating, succeeding and influencing
- Winning women are money-wise: taking control of your finance
- Unleashing your potential and overcoming business challenges
- Leadership, entreprenuership and social innovation - making an impact for future of healthcare today
- Business of hair in Africa - opportunities and lessons learned
- Women in tech space - making it in the industry
- Being female tech startup founder - my journey
- Becoming: Learning to exist in spaces that attempt to break us into dust
- Charting your corporate career ladder climb using IQ and EQ
- Empowering women in workplace
- Advancing gender equality, women empowerment, transformation and leadership
- Dealing with and shattering the glass ceiling
- Managing your personal brand and marketing YOU
- The art and science of influence and effective leadership
- Inside & Out: look good, feel good and perform
GIBS campus, 26 Melville Road, Illovo, Sandton, Johannesburg
Dates and times
2 - 3 August 2017 from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
Networking breakfast on 2 and 3 August 2017
Fee and cancellation penalty
The fee of R8 500/p includes conference materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments for both days.
Please enquire for group bookings of five or more delegates.
Payment of R8 500/p must be received latest two weeks prior to start of conference to secure seat. Please adhere to cancellation policy outlined below.
To book your seat, please click APPLY NOW. If you have queries on how to book online, please send an email to email@example.com