This conference takes place in an online format, starting immediately after Finance Minister, Tito Mboweni's big budget speech. Providing the business community with a platform to engage the experts in the field.
Yet again we are at a crossroad. Join Professor Adrian Saville, Founder and Chief Executive of Cannon Asset Managers and Professor of Strategy Economics and Finance at GIBS and an esteemed panel of experts, as we unpack South Africa's economic prospects for 2021:
- The budget and business outlook for 2021;
- Fiscal constraints, policy, austerity, structural reform;
- London, Hong Kong, Washington – a global view;
- Shifting business strategies, sense making, scenarios and technology; and
- A government perspective: what's shaping the President's agenda.