The Centre for Dynamic Markets (CDM) at the Gordon Institute of Business Science, together with the African Management Service Company (AMSCO) and Mail & Guardian Africa, would like to invite you to register for a one-day conference on:Africa Economic Outlook 2016: Strategic Thinking in Complex Times
Gain exclusive insights from business leaders, policy makers, analysts and economists around the major trends shaping East Africa's growth and organisational performance in key sectors in 2016.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Fatuma Hirsi Mohamed, Principal Secretary: Ministry of Tourism;
- Dr. Julius Kipngetich, CEO: Uchumi;
- Adam Ikdal, Senior Partner & Mia Kimani, Principal: The Boston Consulting Group (BCG);
- Kiprono Kittony, Chairman of the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KNCC);
- Admassu Tedesse, President & CEO PTA Bank;
- Prof. Bitange Ndemo, former Permanent Secretary of Kenya’s Ministry of Information & Communication;
- Tabitha Karanja, CEO of Keroche Breweries;
- Vincent Ndonye Njoroge, MD, Africa Region, Element Blue;
- Prof. Lyal White, Director: Centre for Dynamic Markets, GIBS; and
- Prof. Nicola Kleyn, Dean: GIBS.
Additional Conference Information
Venue: Dusit D2 Hotel - 14 Riverside, Riverside Drive, Nairobi, Kenya
Cocktails will be served after the event