Corporate Communications: An industry under pressure
From fake news to budget cuts and corporate scandals to political shenanigans, corporate communications professionals have never faced such pressure. Add the intense speed of change in business generally, and it's clear that we need an overview: where is corporate communications and reputation management now and where is it heading?
A distinguished line-up of experts and commentators, including some of the biggest names in the industry in South Africa, will examine:
- Trends and new rules for engagement;
- How digital platforms and new technologies can boost corporate communications success;
- Understanding your target markets (journalists, employees, other stakeholders);
- Managing a brand through social media, while understanding the legal considerations;
- Saving reputations and crisis communication when disaster strikes;
- Crisis prevention; and
- Board-level communications: Missing in Action.
GIBS Acumen magazine editor and veteran broadcaster Chris Gibbons will chair the day and also moderate the various panel discussions.
Who should attend?
We recommend this conference for professionals involved in the following business areas:
- Corporate Communications;
- Public Relations;
- Stakeholder Engagement;
- Internal communications and
- Social media.
A discount of 20% for bookings of 5 or more applies.