Learn how to successfully run an e-commerce business or
division that generates profit from the most successful online retailer in South
Do you have a business that you would like to take online, or a new product idea that suits the internet? In this masterclass you will get an understanding of how the digital economy functions and develop the critical insights needed to succeed in e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Understanding the current SA e-commerce landscape;
- The technology required to sell a product online (big or small businesses);
- UX/UI website design thinking;
- A/B testing: What initial experiments your company should begin with to achieve customer centricity;
- Desktop vs mobi vs app;
- Payment gateways and product delivery solutions; and
- How to acquire customers online (digital marketing).
What you will learn:
You will leave this class with an understanding of all the elements involved in selling a product online in South Africa.
Who should attend:
Online entrepreneurs, managers/executives, struggling with their current ecommerce ventures.
Ryan Bacher is the co-founder and managing director of NetFlorist. His is a founder of the South African Forum for Etailers and a member of the Johannesburg Chapter of the Entrepreneurs Organisation.
Breakfast and Registration: 08:00
Group discount of 20% for bookings of 5 and over.