Fraud and corruption remain business risks affecting organisations of all types and sizes. The direct costs and implications are high, not forgetting the reputational damage, investigations costs, loss of business opportunities and confidence. An effective defence is that directors, management and executives must play a key role in mastering corporate governance, ethical leadership and compliance.
Keynote Address by Prof Mervyn King, Senior Counsel and former Judge of the Supreme Court of South Africa
Opening Address by Thembekile Kimi Makwetu, Auditor General of South Africa
Presentations and discussions include:
- Raising standards and professional ethics for transparency, governance and accountability
- Navigating through ethical dilemmas
- A role for businesses in combating corruption?
- Board effectiveness: mastering good governance to reduce risks and compliance burdens
- Audit effectiveness for fraud, corruption and investigations
- Leader virtues that enhance ethical leadership
- Risk measures and ethics programmes to mitigate potential corrupt activities
- Risks, prevention, detection and investigations
- Board engagement - Fraud and corruption risk governance
Attend this not-to-be-missed conference to gain insights from key authorities, experts, practitioners and various stakeholders.
Download programme for complete agenda (see below).
APPLY online to book your seat. If you have queries regarding applying/online registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying/booking your seat, you are bound by the following cancellation policy:
- Delegates who cancel their registrations within 8 – 14 working days before the conference commences, will be liable for 50% of the conference fee.
- Delegates who cancel their registrations within 0 - 7 working days before the conference commences, will be liable for 75% of the conference fee.
- Non-arrivals (no-shows) will be charged the 100% full fee of the conference. Replacement delegate is allowed.
- Please inform us of any cancellation in writing.