The Gordon Institute of Business Science and the internationally-acclaimed Georgia Institute of Technology are proud to host The Emerging to Converging Technologies Conference.
Featuring global leaders, thinkers and academics, this influential two-day event will explore current and future technologies that are shaping the world of businesses, impacting societies and empowering consumers. Hear from experts on how to harness the power of cutting-edge concepts like machine learning, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things (IoT) and sensor technology, blockchain and biotech.
How you will benefit from attending this conference:
You will broaden your preparedness to lead businesses of the future as you:
- Discover new and exciting perspectives on emerging technologies and the convergence of these technologies.
- Identify keys to success and opportunities as academics, social and business leaders share their deep expertise in the field of emerging technology.
- Share insights and tactics with other senior decision-makers during interactive executive panel discussions.
- Gain insights from leading international experts on emerging and converging technologies.
- Hear from leaders in the field of research and academia.
- Learn of practical applications direct from the practitioners who are using these emerging technologies to roll out impactful solutions in the real world.
- Network with world leaders in the field of emerging technologies.
About the Georgia School of Technology:
- 14 astronauts, two Nobel Prize winners and a US president — alumni.
- Placed at # 8 out of all national universities in the United States
- Has been cited as the ‘smartest’ public college in the United States, based on average standardised
- test scores.
- From a research perspective, Georgia Tech enjoys strong partnerships around the world.
Date: 25th and 26th of June
Cost: R 12 000
Time: 07:30-08:00 Registration and Breakfast
08:00 Conference Starts
17:30 Conference Ends
Venue: GIBS Auditorium, 26 Melville Road, Ilovo
Book for 5 or more and receive a 20% discount.