- What and how are the economic and political factors affecting business with the upcoming local government elections and with the current frightening unemployment rate, student protests, labour unrests, corruption scandals and electricity tariff hikes?
- Will the effects of the drought hit the country harder?
- What is the upside to the weak rand and what positive impact will it have on some industries?
- How shaky is the current economic outlook and what is the forecast like?
- Is SA's credit rating of junk status still possible in December?
- So where is the silver lining and are there any prospects for businesses?
- What are the implications on executives and businesses as well as what bold steps must be taken?
It is time for an update and mid-year review on Economic Outlook for South Africa. Attend this not-to-be-missed event where you will gain exclusive insights from business leaders, economists, strategists, analysts and experts.
Mr Lungisa Fuzile, Director-General of National Treasury will be delivering the Keynote Address at conference. See below for more information on who will be part of the esteemed panel of speakers at conference.
Limited seats available. Book early to secure your seat. If you have queries regarding applying/online registration or unsure if your online registration is successful, please send an email to email@example.com. By applying/booking your seat, you are bound by the cancellation policy stated below. Kindly adhere to the terms and conditions.