It is time for an update and mid-year review on Economic Outlook for South Africa. Attend this not-to-be-missed event where you will gain exclusive insights from business leaders, political analysts, economists, strategists, game-changers and experts.
- Prof Adrian Saville, Founder & CIO, Cannon Asset Managers & Professor in Economics & Competitive Strategy, GIBS
- Gina Schoeman, South Africa Economist & Director, Citibank
- Prince Mashele, Executive Director, Centre for Politics & Research
- Ranjeni Munusamy, Political Journalist & Associate Editor, Daily Maverick
- Dr Nathabiseng Legoete, Founder, Quali Health
- Peter Mountford, Group CEO, Supergroup
- Ian Lourens, CEO, OneLogix Group
- Justin Spratt, Head of Business, Sub-Saharan Africa, Uber
- Anish Shivdasani, Founder & CEO, Giraffe
- Evans Munyuki, Chief Digital & Information Officer, MyBucks
- Abraham Cambridge, Founder & CEO, The Sun Exchange
- Ivor Chipkin, Founder and Executive Director, Public Affairs Research Institute (PARI) and Associate Professor, School of Social Sciences, Wits University
- Marius Oosthuizen, GIBS Faculty
There will also be a
guest appearance by Watershed frontman & song writer Craig Hinds.
Click here for agenda >> Economic Outlook 2017 updates and midyear review.pdf
- Economic updates and impact on growth and investment
- SA political trends, instability and risks: Past, present and what is coming
- Business success stories and game changers thriving in today's economic climate
- Betrayal of the promise: How South Africa is being stolen
- Future of business - applying strategic foresight in a complex and uncertatin business environment
There are very limited seats available. Please book early to secure your seat.
GIBS campus, 26 Melville Road, Illovo, Sandton, Johannesburg
Date and times
5 July 2017 from 8.20 am to 4.00 pm
Registration starts at 7.30 am
Fee and cancellation penalty
Fee of R4600/p includes conference materials, lunch and refreshments.
Payment of R4600/p must be received latest 2 weeks prior to start of conference to secure seat. Please adhere to cancellation policy outlined below.
To book your seat, please click APPLY NOW. If you have queries on how to book online, please send an email to email@example.com