Disruption has brought a wave of new, efficient and creative technologies which challenge the way we operate. Digital disruption is displacing existing marketplaces, changing current business models, challenging industries, value chains, ecosystems and processes. Your business needs to adapt to this digital revolution, evolve and possibly reinvent to meet the demands of digital customers in a disruptive world. Companies that fail to do so will be disrupted out of the market by their competitors.
Dates and times
12 - 13 Sept 2017 from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
Click here to view the programme for this two day conferenceDiscussion topics:
- Big data and what companies need to do with it
- Who owns the data
- Predictive analytics
- How should companies gear up for innovation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Innovation changing the future business models
- The impact of the internet on things on the future of business
- Real conversations with the actual doers and innovators making things happen
- Real conversations with business leading the change
- Innovation and design thinking
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
- Brand relevance in a digital world
Moderator: Maximillian Kaizen, Treeshake, Co-Founder, Chief Intelligence Officer
Proud Dzambukira, Facebook, Strategic
Product Partnerships Manager, Africa ,
- Warren Hero, Microsoft, Chief Technology Officer
- Dr Ryan Noach, Discovery Health, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Khomotso Molabe, Standard Bank, Executive Head: Digital Banking, Moonshots & e-Commerce
- Farzam Ehsani, RMB, Blockchain Lead
- Mariana Kruger, MTN, GM: ICT & Converged Solutions Unit
Jarred Cinman, Native VML, Manging Director
- Tiyani Nghonyama, Geekulcha, Chief Operations Officer
- David Ives, Karabina Solutions, General Manager
- Jeff Fletcher, Cloudera, Sales Manager
- Manoj Chiba, GIBS Faculty, ATBM Advisory, Principal Consultant and Data Analyst Specialist
- Rick Treweek, Alt Reality, Co-Founder
- Ulrich Meyer-Hoellings, Future by Design, Partner
- Joshin Raghubar, iKineo Ventures, Founder and Chairman
- Mixo Ngoveni, Geekulcha, Founder, Tech Entrepreneur
- Nevo Hadas, &Innovation, Partner
- Jarryd Bekker,Bear Season, Partner
- Segopotso Moshapo, Technology Innovation Agency, Head of ICT Strategic Technology
Other speakers to be confirmed shortly.
GIBS campus, 26 Melville Road, Illovo, Sandton, Johannesburg
Fee and cancellation penalty
Fee of R8500/p includes conference materials, lunch and refreshments for both days.
Payment of R8500/p must be received latest 2 weeks prior to start of conference to secure seat. Please adhere to cancellation policy outlined below.
Bookings of between 5 and 10 delegates recieve a 20% discount.
Book more than 10 delegates and recieve a 30% discount.
To book your seat, please click APPLY NOW. If you have queries on how to book online, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org