"If you ignore it and hope it will go away, it almost certainly won't. But if you understand what the disruptors are, they can create many opportunities for your business."
Derek Wilcocks, Group Chief Information Officer, Dimension Data
Digital disruption is change as a result of the influence of digital technology. It is causing massive upheavals to industries, shaking business models, value chains, ecosystems, processes, innovation and organisational structures across industries. Your business needs to adapt to this digital revolution, evolve and possibly reinvent to meet the demands of digital customers in a disruptive world.
Due to a sell-out Digital Disruptors event in August, GIBS is pleased to run another Digital Disruption session in October. There will be a mini workshop on 'Innovation and design thinking' at this event. Seats are limited. Please book and pay early to secure your seat.
Attend this not-to-be-missed event where you will gain exclusive insights from business leaders, practitioners and experts from diverse sectors who will share their strategies, challenges, best practices and lessons learned.
- How do you become the ultimate disruptor?
- Who is winning and leading the pack?
- How do you derive value from it and drive new growth opportunities?
- Challenges, opportunities, best practices and lessons learned
- What is your role in the midst of disruption?
- Leadership and strategy in a digital world
- Industry 4.0 and digital innovation in manufacturing, automotive and mining
- Innovation and design thinking - disrupting from within
- Brand relevance in a digital world
- New media innovation and customer engagement for improved ROIs
- Shoestring Innovation – strategy, challenges, risks, successes and failures
Scroll down to download programme agenda.
Speakers confirmed to date:
- Lee Naik, Managing Director, Accenture Digital
- Pieter Theron, Partner & Industry 4.0 Head, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Rory Moore, GIBS Faculty & CEO, Innovation Agency
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Product Management, Barclays Africa
- Yolande Steyn, Head of Innovation, FNB
- Lyndon Subroyen, Global Head, Investec Digital
- Vuyo Mpako, Head: Digital Channels and eCommerce, Standard Bank
- Daniel Padiachy, Chief Marketing Officer, McDonalds SA
- Matt Brown, Head of Innovation, The Disruption Company, TBWA
- Jannie van Zyl, Executive Head: Innovation, Vodacom Group
- Ryan Bacher, Managing Director, Netflorist
Event will be moderated by Chris Gibbons, Journalist, Editor, Broadcaster & Trainer
Who should attend
CEOs, MDs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, CMOs, COOs, business owners, strategists, innovators, digital, marketing, sales and IT professionals from across industries.
Auditorium, GIBS campus, 26 Melville Road, Illovo, Sandton, Johannesburg
Registration from 7.30 am
Conference from 8.25 am - 4.15 pm.