If there was ever a time for marketing to step-up and take centre stage, it is now.
Businesses are being asked to get closer to customers, embrace digital technologies and reinvent themselves – all in the midst of an unpredictable business environment. With a proliferation of new tools available to them, marketers are in a unique position to navigate this landscape, and become a catalyst of business growth.
This conference will explore how 21st century marketing is evolving and how South African marketers can practically use these insights in our challenging business context.
- Is the Marketing Industry Future Fit: Building Brands and Marketers in the 21st Century;
- Disruptive Markets: Turning Big Ideas into Reality;
- Tech Trends: Taking Advantage of Today's Digital Landscape;
- Creating new revenue streams
- Predicting future behaviours
- Mitigating against risk
- Use of analytics - tracking
- AI, big data, analytics transforming marketing communication
- Spotting trends like personalisation, augmented reality, machine learning
Speakers confirmed to date:
Lynn Joffe, CEO and creative director, Creatrix
Benjamin Schoderer: digital manager, KFC Africa;
Luke Mckend, MD, country director, Google;
Moliehi Molekoa, managing director, Magna Carta;
Grant Pereira, brand director, Carling Black Label;
Ivan Moroke: CEO, Kantar TNS South Africa;
Refilwe Maluleke: MD Yellowwood;
Warren Hunt, head of
studio, IBM Interactive
Lesego Kotane: MD, King James The Second;
Jason Naicker, data science leader Africa and Middle East, Nielsen;
Muzi Kuzwayo, founder, Ignitive Marketing;
Janine Hills: founder and CEO, Vuma Reputation Management;
Grace Sikapokoo, chief customer officer, AIG;
Jenny Moore, head of special projects, MCR at ABSA;
Songezo Zibi, head of communications, ABSA;
Wayne Hull, managing director, Acceture Digital Africa;
Jonathan Houston, general manager, HKLM;
Yastish Narsi, head of experience design, Grid Worldwide and
Ryan Bacher, MD, Netflorist.
Click here for Programme
Discounts: Group booking discounts of 20% for 5 or more attendees.