Leaders in the post-pandemic globe are contemplating how to restart and refocus their plans for the new dynamic climate.
Leaders want to build high-impact, value-generating firms where people respond to fundamental business developments. They are reconsidering their mission, maybe their reasons for being, and how they might best position themselves to prosper in the unpredictable climate.
In collaboration with SuperLead Advisory, GIBS will be hosting a high-impact hybrid leadership summit to address some of the above concerns and how leaders can deliberately influence creating more sustainable organisations. Speakers will share their perspectives and experiences on subjects such as the importance of purpose and vision, innovative thinking, digital transformation, psychological safety, and building employee excellence. Speakers:
- Dr Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, former executive director of UN Women & Former Deputy President of SA;
- Professor Morris Mthombeni, GIBS Dean;
- Nomzamo Mbatha, award-winning actress and Goodwill Ambassador: UNHCR;
- Desiree Ellis, Banyana Banyana head coach;
- Bruce Whitfield, award-winning journalist and author;
- Rev SC Mathebula, co-founding and senior pastor of Hope Restoration Ministries- author and motivational speaker;
- Thabile Ngwato, CEO and co-founder of Ngwato Nkosi Group;
- Tebogo Maenetja, chief HR officer of MTN South Africa; and
- Maanda Tshifularo, CEO at SuperLead, Adjunct Faculty at GIBS, executive coach, and published author.
- Facilitator: Michelle Craig, senior anchor at Newzroom Afrika.
Entertainment by award-winning musician, producer, and Jerusalema hitmaker Master KG of Jerusalem fame.
Venue: Mosaiek LifeStyle, Centre, FairLands, Randburg
Date: 17 September 2022
Time: 10:00AM to 17:30PM
Cost: From R220 (online) - R380 (in-person)