Leverage analytics for better business decisions and innovation to impact your bottom-line.
This is an online masterclass, it will take between 5-7 hours to complete. Delegates have four months to complete.
Predictive analytics is about the use of data and algorithms leveraging machine learning, deep learning and neural networks among others to forecast the future based on historical data. The objective is to go beyond the knowledge and understanding of the past, and looking into the future of what may happen.
- Understanding the data and big data landscape:
- The evolving data and big data landscape
- Why Predictive Analytics matters for business
- Different phases of analytics: Descriptive, predictive and prescriptive;
- How to move between the phases of analytics
- Organisational barriers and challenges to data and big data analytics adoption; and
- Analytic tools and techniques used to analyse internal data for organisational value.