Increase returns through effective management of key customers.
Key Account Management (KAM) is a hugely important development in business-to-business selling and relationship management. However, it does require re-thinking your approach to sales due to the evolving nature and challenges in today's sales environments and competitive markets.
This online programme demonstrates how the practice of sales is changing in business-to-business markets. In this new world, salespeople have to become more strategic in their approach, more focused on helping customers improve their own performance, and better at building and sustaining strong, trust-based relationships with buying companies.
This programme is run by Professor Deva Rangarajan, a world-leading authority on Sales and Marketing from Ball State University in the USA. This online programme will cover the latest, most effective sales planning tools and techniques needed to manage these critical relationships more effectively and also examines global best practices on how to successfully and profitably penetrate, co-create and extend your business with key customers to maintain profitable growth.
Five challenges facing sales today:
- Experienced salespeople can expect to spend 7.5 hours of cold calling to get one qualified appointment;
- 69% of sales executives believe that the buyer process is changing faster than organisations are responding;
- Salespeople are dealing with increasingly empowered and risk-averse customers;
- The average sales cycle times are getting longer; and
- Salespeople are struggling to move from a product-centric sales approach to a customer-centric solution focus.
Delegates who attend all 4 x 0.5 days of the programme will receive 12 CPD points at the Marketing Practitioner [MPSA] level, claimable under "Marketing".