Driving exceptional performance
All work consists of projects to a greater or lesser extent, and demand for project management expertise in organisations continues to grow. Through your exposure to the latest and most valuable real-world knowledge and tools, you will master key skills to elevate your project management performance and make a dramatic difference in your organisation.
Interaction with local and international faculty and peers will broaden your perspective through their experience in managing and delivering on current project challenges, complexity and expectations.
This online course uses a dynamic and integrated 7-week schedule for busy, working professionals. It is delivered in an interactive and flexible learning environment through a combination of learning channels including online classroom sessions, webinars and self-study modules.
- Week 1: Mastering the Foundation of Project Management
- Week 2: Understanding and Applying Critical Chain Scheduling
- Week 3: Developing Advanced Project Scheduling and Budgeting
- Week 4: Managing Projects in Extreme and High Risk Situations
- Week 5: The Role of Ethics, Procurement & Sourcing in Project Management
- Week 6: Contemporary Approaches to Project Management
- Week 7: Incorporating Innovation with Project Management