Trying to win new customers in a competitive, global landscape is hard! It is even harder if you are not telling the right story. The only story that matters is your customer's story - when this is clear, crafting value propositions and selling becomes infinitely easier.
In this class, you'll learn how to master the art of understanding this premise and how to build a value proposition that fits your customer's needs.
This class should take between five to eight hours to complete. It can be completed at your own pace. Delegates will have access to the platform for 2 months and receive a certificate on completion.
- Fundamentals of StorySelling and building a value proposition;
- Developing your own effective elevator pitch;
- Creating a unique and persuasive presentation;
- Tips and tricks for designing presentation slides that activate an audience;
- Leveraging the best tools and learning how to use technology to your advantage when selling online;
- How to deliver your unique sales pitch online professionally;
- Structuring a sales meeting and controlling its rhythm and
- The art of good sales psychology;
The above Masterclass is also available on an in-house basis.
Richard Mulholland understands presentation and sales narratives through three key perspectives. Firstly, as the founder of presentation powerhouse Missing Link, he has spent nearly a quarter of a century coaching multinational organisations, thousands of top executives and international professional speakers to deliver unforgettable presentations (many of whom have gone on to become TED speakers).
Secondly, Richard understands first-hand the impact that a memorable talk can make through his own experiences as a sought-after professional speaker, having spoken in over 30 countries across six continents. His YouTube videos have been viewed tens of millions of times, and he is frequently invited to be a strategic contributor for behemoth virtual platforms Zoom and Prezi.
Richard knows the significance and benefits of well-crafted presentations and narratives can make within an entrepreneurial and sales environment, having built 4 of his own businesses. Richard is also a frequent contributor and lecturer for the EO organisations.
Boredom Slayer, is hailed as a must-read for aspiring presenters and speakers and his newly released book
Here Be Dragons is a perfect start to anyone who is thinking of completing the Storyseller Programme.