Gain the management skills to further your career
Enhance your career by improving your business knowledge and management skills with this management development course. Have you been working for at least five years and are feeling the pressure of change in the workplace? Although you are motivated and competent, you feel that you do not have sufficient tools to make as much of a difference in your company as you know you can. The GIBS Programme for Management Development (PMD) is an innovative and stimulating learning experience, that will assist you in enhancing your career by improving your business knowledge and management skills. Run over the course of a year, this programme is an intense management course that drives outcomes linked to practical application. Although the programme is offered at a very high academic level, it is not aligned to an NQF level.
Programme for Management Development (PMD) Course Objectives
- Help developing managers better understand the current and future global economic and social environment with a special emphasis on the new economy;
- Develop leadership and management skills;
- Help managers to accelerate the rate of change in their organisations;
- Give a clear understanding of the current and emerging methods for evaluating organisational performance;
- Change perceptions of how organisations develop and deliver their products and services;
- Build management effectiveness in the operational management of organisations operating in the new economy;
- Better equip managers to work with and through their people as individuals and teams;
- Understand how to optimise their use of information and knowledge to sustain competitive advantage; and
- Enable managers to unlock their creativity in the process of bringing about change in organisations, teams and individuals.