Are you a South African female entrepreneur in Agriculture and related sub-sectors?
GIBS, in partnership with Corteva Agriscience, is recruiting for a 12-month blended development programme for women entrepreneurs in agriculture and related sub-sectors.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum number of years in business: 1 year
- Sectors: Agriculture and related sub-sectors
- Must employ at least one or more persons
- Annual revenue must be at least R200,000 (total sales in one year)
- Location - Gauteng and surrounding provinces preferably (the programme delivery will be blended with in-person sessions in Johannesburg at your own cost, concessions might be made for joining virtually)
- Business must show growth potential
- Minimum educational qualification: Matric certificate, but this may be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Must have English language proficiency
- Must have access to a device for online learning and basic computer literacy
- A commitment fee of R3500 is required (this is fully refundable upon graduation)