The programme will run in the following regions:
- Gauteng and NW (clustered);
- Free State and Northern Cape (clustered);
- Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Western Cape
- Eastern Cape
Selection Criteria and Terms and Conditions:
- The delegate must be a woman who owns at least 51% of a construction or construction-related company (preferably in home building) and is actively involved in the running of the business.
- The business must be registered with the NHBRC if it is in the home building sector.
- The business must have been in active operation for at least two consecutive years and have an annual revenue of between R300,000 and R15 million
- The business must have at least 2 full-time employees
- The delegate must commit to attending all days of business training (both online and in contact) support services commitments.
- The delegate must be able to develop a comprehensive business plan for her business at the end of the training to graduate.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a contract with the NHBRC acknowledging obligation to repay the bursary in full or in part should she leave the programme before completion.
- Failure to commit will render the application invalid.
- All successful applicants are required to agree to the terms and conditions for enrolment into the programme.
Shortlisted applicants who meet the selection criteria will be invited for an interview.
Applications close 25 January 2021