Consider your coach as your fellow human companion and thinking partner to facilitate optimised thinking and meaningful dialogue, centred on your unique individual and organisational needs. Coaching offers you the space to tap into your infinite potential to solve problems, enhance innovative thinking, improve relationships and deliver meaningful actions for sustained results.
- support your clarity of thought, ambition and intention;
- encourage self-discovery;
- elicit relevant solutions and strategies;
- hold you responsible and accountable for both personal and professional results;
- align personal outcomes to organisational success to systemic performance.
In addition to executive coaching, Coaching@GIBS
boasts a list of services associated with optimising learning and performance within your organisation.
- Group coaching for personal or skills development in a group format, leveraging the power of group dynamics and peer-learning. Group coaching is also a powerful and efficient process to embed learning and sustain behaviour shifts post-course.
- Team coaching specifically for team development for seamless team performance and optimised ways of working.
- Process facilitation to extract a group’s best thinking on either a specific need or problem or as part of a deepening or reflective process, to support self-awareness and systems thinking.
- Learning advisory with our panel of expert consultants for anything associated with learning, change management and performance in organisations.
- Twenty-Plus for the 20% of learning that takes place through our relationships with others. Coaching@GIBS provides a blend of the above services as a customised package to specifically support your organisation’s learning ambitions.