As a valued member of our community, take advantage of the following Alumni Perks:
Resources Alumni Information Centre Membership
Alumni Information Centre membership is available after completing a Gibs academic programmes qualification course (DBA/PhD, MBA, PGDip, PDBA, MPhil, Advanced Diploma and PMD. The membership is valid for one year and is subject to conditions. Access to the Info Centre on the GIBS Campus (no remote access permitted) for a nominal fee.
Click Here for more on the membership
Declarations| Verifications| Academic Records| Academic Transcripts |Questionares
- Alums can register at https://veri.up.ac.za, which will give you access to all of their study-related documents and can request for additional documents directly from this link. Once registered, an alum can share the link with prospective employers/verification agencies.
- Alternatively, an alum can click here to complete the verification form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of payment to the University of Pretoria.
- For any other GIBS certificates (open programmes, executive programmes or custom programmes), please email email@example.com.
Collection/Courier of certificates
- Alums can email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange for the collection/courier of their certificates. There is a fee associated with the courier option.
Medium of instruction letter
- Alums can email email@example.com in order to request a medium of instruction letter.