Would you like to become a GIBS Alumni Ambassador?
The Alumni Ambassador should be passionate about GIBS and will be seen as a face and voice of GIBS. The Alumni Ambassador will be involved in increasing the GIBS brand awareness and the promotion of the GIBS brand through various channels, including but not limited to, interviews, information sessions, speaking events, social and other media channels. The Alumni Ambassador will work closely with the GIBS Alumni Office.
The Alumni Ambassador must have excellent communication and networking skills as well as a strong presence on social media.Alumni Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Familiarising yourself with the school's vision, mission and goals
- Working closely with the alumni office assisting with driving the alumni strategy
- Promote the school's programme offering especially academic programmes
- Building relationships with potential students and fellow alumni
- Representing the school at information sessions and other events
- Volunteer at school panels and committees
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops
- Maintaining a positive image of yourself and the brand at all times
Should you be interested to take up this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.