Applications are open.
An NQF 7 qualification for potential or current managers looking to take their personal and professional journey to the next level.
This 10-month programme is offered in two formats: in person at the GIBS Campus in JHB or fully online. Participants can select either delivery mode depending on their preference. Click here to view the delivery options.
There are two streams that applicants can choose from:
>>Advanced Diploma in General Management with (GM)
>>Advanced Diploma in General Management with a focus on Impact Entrepreneurship (Please click here for more info)
Advanced Diploma in General Management
The programme is aimed at individuals who hold an NQF 6 qualification and seek to progress in their careers by deepening their understanding of business and improving their general management capability.
The purpose of the Advanced Diploma in General Management is to formalise managers' existing experience, as well as accelerate their ability to contribute to their teams and businesses by increasing their business knowledge and acumen.
The programme is designed to deepen an individual's business knowledge and acumen to advance their capability to contribute and excel in the workplace by pursuing a qualification in general management.
Why choose the GIBS Advanced Diploma?
This programme has been formulated to move participants towards mastering concepts such as:
- Developing strategic perspectives and understanding
- The role of a senior manager in strategic planning
- Leadership & management practices for the future
- Communicate effectively and with impact
- Critical thinking & applied problem-solving
- Cultivating business efficiency & effectiveness
- Creating future value
- Action learning in your workplace and applying advanced research skills