Tumi Moloto is the founder of TM Change Consulting with solid business background and experience across a wide range of industries. Her skills have been developed over 20-year experience as a OD & Transformation consultant, a coach and senior change manager leading large-scale organisational projects.
She is working in multicultural environments in Africa, United States and Europe. She has wide-ranging experience leading change projects in mergers & acquisitions, strategic partnerships, office moves, downsizing/retrenchments, business process reengineering, ERP/IT systems, culture change, organisational design, diversity and transformation.
Tumi is a certified Enneargram practitioner and applies Enneagram in team and group coaching for professional development and managing team dynamics. Her facilitation methodology is based on Relationship Systems (ORSC). and Change Management methodologies (e.g. Prosci, Kotter).
Her coach-specific qualifications are:
- Prosci Change Management (ADKAR Model) Certification: 2007 – Change Practitioner
- Results Coaching Systems: 2006 Intensive Coach Training
- Results Coaching Systems: 2007 Executive Coaching
- Centre for Creative Leadership: 2013 – CCL New Coach Orientation
- The Fruitful Group: 2015 - DISC Trainer
- Workplace Big Five (Paradigm Labs) Practitioner 2019
- Organisational Relationships and Systems Coaching (ORSC): Training and Certification 2016 – 2019
- Integrative Enneagram: 2017 – Practitioner Level 1 Certification