The entire entrepreneurial ecosystem.
• Advisor for McKinsey & Company (Sub-Saharan Africa office). Influence of entrepreneurship on economic growth; job creation and the transformation of necessity entrepreneurs into opportunity entrepreneurs in Africa. 2012
• Project leader: The implementation of a Geographical Indications (GI) register for South Africa. Client – The Department of Trade and Industry. 2012
• Project leader for the assessment of Centers of Excellence at tertiary institutions for and on behalf of the Department Trade and Industry, 2012.
• Facilitator in entrepreneurship and business strategy for the Goldman Sachs 10 000 Women Entrepreneurs, global project. 2012
• Keynote speaker: Investec. The status of Entrepreneurship in South Africa. 2012
• Assistance in the restructuring of the strategic intent, business model and strategic plan of the Gauteng Economic and Development Agency (GEDA). 2012
• Advisor on the enterprise development unit of Exxaro pertaining to the development of a national business acceleration and incubation program. 2011 – 2012
• Strategic facilitation and senior management alignment. South African Social Security Agency (SASSA). 2012
• Advisor. Small enterprise development: the concept of inclusive business within the value chain of larger organisations. Tushiyah Advisory Services for economic development. 2012
• Facilitator: Creative sales techniques. Enermatics Energy Pty Limited. 2012
• Strategic facilitator for the National Small Business Advisory Council (NSBAC) an advising unit to the minister of Trade and Industry. 2011
• Advisor to the Nation Credit Regulator’s facilitation guide on debt counseling. 2011
• Advisor on the Bankseta Microfinance Research project. 2011
• Developer of AIDS and Entrepreneurship Incubation model for the STH Consortium
• Banking sector:
• “Benchmarking the soft skills in the South African banking
• “Benchmarking the information technology skills in the
South African banking sector”
• (Co – author: Prof Tom Cronje)
• “Assessing the Implementation of the RSO-Model in the Western Cape Province”. Ntsika Enterprises South Africa
• Restructuring the Johannesburg Social Housing Company (JOSHCO).
• Organisational diagnosis of Social Housing Institutions. On behalf of the PMU, a European Union affiliate.
• Design organisational transformation processes and intervention for selected Social Housing Institutions, on behalf of the European Union.
• Business planning framework and complete plan for The Sethokga Hostels Development. For the Land and Housing Support Group.