Brad Shorkend is an agitator & thought provoker… he works with business leaders around the world helping them to be constantly innovation ready and to create exceptional employee and customer experiences that translate into kick-ass innovation, constant relevance, and significant revenue.
He walks his talk as a leader, entrepreneur and innovator and is currently an active shareholder in multiple businesses across numerous sectors (fashion, tech, real estate, co-working and learning, to name a few).
His professional career kicked off with him founding and building his own architectural practice and specialising in architecture for business for over 15 years. It was here that he discovered his love for entrepreneurship, leadership, people development and the “thinking” space and he successfully diversified into more than 20 exciting business ventures (to date) in multiple sectors.
He is also a published author of “We Are Still Human!... and work shouldn’t suck!”
Brad has been coaching, mentoring and facilitating across all industries since 2007 working primarily with CEO, MD, Exco, leadership at all levels of organisation, high potential individuals, teams and entrepreneurs.
His clients are an exciting array of many of the top blue chip organisations in South Africa as well as exciting early stage start-ups, and Brad has also been privileged to have worked with clients in Europe, USA, Asia, Australia, and the rest of Africa.
Brad has so far summited three of the seven summits i.e. the tallest mountain on each continent. He has also expeditioned to Everest Base Camp.
Brad also has the following certifications:
- Neurozone Coach certification - Optimization of Brain/Body System (New Zealand)
- NBI Brain Preference practitioner (NBI)
- Multipliers Master facilitator (The Wiseman Group Dubai)
- Design Thinker Facilitator accreditation (Dubai)
- Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
- Evolved Coach certification (Fed NLPC)
- Evolved NLP practitioner certification (Fed NLPC)
- Level 1 Accredited facilitator: Heart of leadership (Worldsview)
- Level 1 Accredited facilitator: Conversations in leadership (Worldsview)
- Level 1 Accredited facilitator: Purposeful teams (Worldsview)
- Certified workplace coach (ICF)